The person on this position will be responsible for managing designers and artists teams and cooperate closely with the Game Director to coordinate the development processes of the project. This person will also draw up and oversee schedules, progress reports, employment and studio resources.
- Day-to-day production management of the teams.
- Acting as a link between various production departments.
- Preparation and supervision of schedules, budgets and their daily management.
- Orientation on timely delivery of assets and production milestones.
- Organization and running review meetings.
- Assistance in building teams, including interviewing and hiring new candidates.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Producer in the game industry.
- Strong understanding of technical limitations and pipelines in the game development process.
- Undeniable ability to effectively work across development teams.
- Great ability to actively solve production problems.
- Great organizational and coordination skills.
- Experience in using various project management tools.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.