The person on this position will be responsible for transforming the vision of the game into individual systems and mechanics which, when combined, will create an immersive and unique experience for each player. As well as providing the team with general guidelines for designing the required gameplay features allowing for experimentation and iteration.
- Co-creating the game definition and unifying the design vision.
- Developing the direction of game overall design and taking care to follow a specific vision in a consistent manner.
- Guiding and supporting designers teams in the individual solutions and gameplay mechanics they design (ex. game rules, progression systems, combat system, etc.).
- Work closely with designers and programmers to match all design, technical, graphic and narrative elements.
- Anticipating technological advances and current market trends to develop our production processes and build best design practices.
- At least 3 years of experience in game design.
- Undeniable knowledge of Unreal Engine 4 and its limitations.
- Great knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Google’s toolkit.
- High willingness to develop, innovation and empathy.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, mentoring and organizational skills.
- Critical thinking, curiosity, ingenuity, and great flexibility.
- Strong knowledge of the production process focused on the greatest possible commercial attractiveness.