The person on this position will be responsible for creating amazing characters anda a variety of armor and clothing sets in a unique game style.
- Creating humanoid and non-humanoid characters, including various pieces of armors and clothes sets.
- Creating 3D models according to defined technical requirements and ensuring the quired quality of textures.
- Work closely with animators and technical artist teams.
- Learning and developing the internal tools of the studio in the process of creating individual game objects.
- At least 2 years of experience on the Character Artist position.
- Strong skills in creating unique and memorable characters.
- Strong skills in working with one of the leading 3D software (Blender, 3ds Max, Maya) and a 2D graphics editing software (Adobe Photoshop).
- Strong skills in modeling, UV unfolding and texturing 3D objects.
- Excellent character sculpting skills using Zbrush,
- An undeniable understanding of the human form and anatomy.
- Experience in creating modular game assets.
- Great knowledge of Substance Painter.
- Very good knowledge of creating 3D assets for Unreal Engine 4.