The person in this position will be responsible for creating, adapting or implementing all the necessary models and elements of the 3D environment that make up the open and unique game world
- Creating 3D objects of the game world in cooperation with the Art Director and a team of designers.
- Creating high-quality 3D models according to defined technical requirements and ensuring the required quality of the textures.
- Co-creating the game environment with a team of environment artists.
- Learning and developing the internal tools of the studio in the process of creating individual models and textures.
- At least 2 years of experience as a 3D Artist in games.
- Strong skills in working with one of the leading 3D software (Blender, 3ds Max, Maya) and a 2D graphics editing software (Adobe Photoshop).
- Strong skills in modeling, UV unfolding and texturing 3D objects.
- Great ability to create 3D modular assets.
- Very good knowledge of Substance Painter, Quixel Bridge and Mixer.
- Very good knowledge of creating 3D assets for Unreal Engine 4.
- Independence and great work skills.
- A real impact on the final appearance and shape of the final game.